Well known Australian icon part of a large global member organisation have had a presence globally for over 100 years and over 80 years in the Australian market. Their Australian Finance team, based in the CBD are searching for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their motivated and committed team due to internal promotion. This role is part of an inclusive, friendly accounting team where cross training and upskilling is encouraged.The Benefits....
- Hybrid working environment
- Offices close to Central Station
- Upskilling and career development on offer
Reporting through to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- End to end Accounts Payable working in a paperless environment using a workflow scanning system to pick up accounting errors
- Verify coding, ensure accuracy of payments and avoid duplicate payments
- Assist with General Ledger AP Reconciliation
- GST allocations and month end reporting for GST purposes
- Processing payments and data entry as required
- Providing back up for other departments to cover annual leave and sick leave
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the following:
How to apply…..
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in Accounting
- Minimum 12 months + experience processing high volume AP invoices
- System savvy with experience working with a Payables workflow system or Microsoft Great Plains a distinct advantage
- Able to work independently yet part of a team
- Comfortable working to weekly and monthly accounting deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global company in a role that can offer training, development and career growth. To be successful in this role you must be either a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen. To apply send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny on 02 9002 5000 for a confidential chat about the role.