Your new company
Hays are working exclusively with a growing manufacturing business based in King's Lynn. This company have had consecutive record breaking years.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role will be to take responsibility for the full credit control and AR process manging invoicing and debt management. Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the sales ledger including posting processing and posting payments
- Credit Control Management
- Data Processing on Amazon portal
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
- Completion of National Statistics
- Inter-company relevant postings processed
- Assist in completion of month end accounts
- Cover Assistant Accountant when on leave
- Ad hoc analysis tasks
This is a full time role working 38.75 hours a week between Monday and Friday and is predominantly home based after an initial training period.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Experience within a fast paced, accountancy function
- Comfortable using a variety of software including Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Consistently achieve a high degree of accuracy
- Personable and thus will fit in well with a busy but friendly team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.