Our client is an Australian based organisation dedicated to educating young girls. The organisation prioritizes academic success and personal growth. With a recent increase in expansion, they are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer in a dynamic work environment.The Role
Your day to day responsibilities in this standard Accounts Payable style role include:
Your Skills & Experience
- Process 1000 invoices each month (local AUD invoices and international invoices).
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices and supplier payments.
- Full responsibility for the Accounts Payable ledger.
- Match purchase orders to supplier invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Extraordinary experience in an A/P role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong communication skills.
- MUST: be vaccinated and apply for a blue card.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- An opportunity with a high chance of extension or convert to perm.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- Exposure to projects that will extend your skill set.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.