Ever wanted to get your foot in the door with one of the top accounting firms in the country as an experienced accountant? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!NO recruitment freezes. NO salary pay cuts! NO stalling your career!
This firm continues to grow and bring on more clients while looking after their staff. If you are not happy with what is happening in your firm, then time to have a chat with me
. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a strictly confidential discussion. A progressive and well established firm in Brisbane is looking for Senior Accountants
that want to expand their careers in an accounting practice, where they will provide value-added accounting services such as management reporting, financial analysis, and comprehensive accounting solutions. The successful candidate can look forward to joining a firm equipped with a strong positive culture, work-life balance, great staff support, career progression, exciting learning opportunities, and well-organised training and development programs
. Your role would include these responsibilities:
Ideally you will be or have:
- Working with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally to get outcomes for your clients.
- Be involved with the preparation and lodgment of tax returns and financial accounts for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSF's
- Prepare a large variety of tax returns including monthly and quarterly BAS and FBT returns while ensuring compliance with relevant tax laws
- Analyse financial data including income and expenditure and discuss the financial health of the business with the business owners
- Help clients in framing their budgetary allocations and tax and accounting strategies
- Liaising with clients regarding queries and relevant tax advice on business structures and operations
- Assisting the team with other ad hoc accounting projects
- Already graduated and be looking to get your CA/CPA qualification
- Previous experience (3+ years) in a similar role, preferably within taxation compliance/planning but we are open to graduate or those currently studying with a great attitude and marks
- Experience dealing with a broad range of clients across different industries in Accounting Firms in Australia is advantageous particularly primary producers
- Tech 'savviness' and competency in using different systems
- Great client relationship experience, and well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Be serious about your career in Accounting and looking to progress with the right firm
- Willingness to learn and take direction and a "can do attitude"
What to doInterviews will be conducted ASAP so make sure you APPLY NOW!!!
If you're considering a new opportunity because you're fed up with your current progress
, or perhaps looking to relocate
to another region or simply want a change
- make sure you contact Hannah
at Recruitment Expert.
Please send through your CV detailing your responsibilities and experience through Seek RIGHT NOW
or email me with your details for a confidential discussion at email@example.com
Please only apply if you have experience in a reputable firm in Australia.
PS: Make sure you tune in to the Popular Podcast - Accountants Exposed
on your favourite platform and learn from the best about what it takes to be the best.
https://open.spotify.com/show/1PIeDZaEIs0xYcLQJGuUolWe interview some of the Top Accounting Partners around Australia and talk about technology, innovation & automation, outsourcing, business advisory, career advice and best practice