Join a highly established commercial, industrial, and residential building company with more than 30 years' experience in those sectors!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
- Competitive market salary
- Full-time stable employment
- Work from home opportunity
This company is well known for its ability and commitment to exceed the expectations of clients through consistently delivery quality, safety, and value for money. With a highly credentialed team backing them to deliver construction projects nationally, this company has recently secured a healthy pipeline of projects and are looking to engage an Accounts Payable Officer to join its accounts and finance team. ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an exciting and immediate opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a high achieving team with likeminded career driven professionals. You will join an established team within this company who play a pivotal role in the accounting and financial services of the business. This position represents a great opportunity for those seeking to join a highly reputable company that offers career growth and a competitive market salary.DUTIES.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- General accounts management
- General administrative tasks
- Accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Experience with Cheops management system mandatory
A positive company culture and team cohesion is at the heart of what they do. Join a company that is well identified for its high calibre teams that deliver top quality innovative work! Equally, this company resolutely advocate for a healthy work life balance, driven by the goal of making a difference and impacting the lives of their staff and clients! BENEFITS.
HOW TO APPLY.
- Competitive salary package
- Stable and secure full-time employment
- Career progression opportunity within a highly established company
Click "Apply" or contact Miray Bechara on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.