The Operations Auditor plans, organizes, and conducts financial, performance, compliance, and contract audits of offices, departments, programs, and student body operations, and presents findings to the Board of Education, Superintendent, district management staff, and others involved with district operations; provides direction to district staff related to proper accounting systems and procedures.
There are currently two (2) 12-month, full-time positions available.
AASD Classified Supervisor I Salary Grade: 044
To view the AASD Classified Supervisor I (12-month) Plan 601 salary schedule, click here.
Special Note: Current AASD members will be given Priority Consideration.
To be eligible for consideration, interested candidates must submit the following documents:
- Online employment application
- Please complete the online application to include all current and previous work history and education.
- Answer all supplemental questions
- The supplemental questions should be answered thoroughly, clearly, and concisely as the responses provided (along with the entire application package) will be carefully reviewed to determine which candidates will move forward in the recruitment process.
- Attach proof of education
- Education, training, or certifications will only be considered if acceptable documentation is attached
- Photocopy of Degree or
- Photocopy of OFFICIAL transcript
- Photocopy of Licenses and/or Certifications
- Foreign Equivalency Certification:
Individuals who have completed high school or college-level coursework at an institution in a country other than the United States must provide a Foreign Equivalency Certification to satisfy the education requirement. A Foreign Equivalency Certification can be obtained for a fee from a professional organization. For more information, including acceptable providers please see Foreign Transcript Evaluation.
- Additional documents
- A resume may be attached, but not substituted for completing work history, education sections, or the supplemental questions of the employment application.
- Additional documents, if any, may/should be attached to the online employment application.
The San Diego Unified School District communicates information regarding the hiring process via email. Please be aware that the District is not responsible for messages blocked by your email service. In an effort to allow our emails through your personal spam filter, you can add the email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
The San Diego Unified School District provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, immigration status, association with a group with one or more actual or perceived characteristics or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. The Title IX Coordinator's contact information is email@example.com, 619.725.8000 or by mail, 4100 Normal Street, San Diego, CA 92103. It is the policy of San Diego Unified School District to maintain a drug-free workplace. If needed, individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may request an accommodation.