Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our success is dependent upon our highly motivated healthcare professionals working to improve business operations. These local leadership impact the experience through living our core values daily. "I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your experiences, ideas, talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique because we know that what makes us different makes us better."I can impact my sphere of my influence and accordingly my income."
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be based on your performance and reward the value that you contribute to the growth of the organization and your team members. "I can succeed as an Accounting team member contributing to the growth of the organization."
Through your partnership with functional teams within our organization and external advisors, you'll have the opportunity to evaluate, enhance, create and implement systems and procedures to help resolve current and mitigate future issues. "I jump at the chance to help others."
When you help other succeed, you feel successful. You're ready to lead a team of high-performing people. To thrive in this role, you've worked in various leadership roles and have exceled in environments with continuous deadlines.You will be responsible for:
"I am the person Ensign is looking for."
- Monitor the financial performance of the company and its subsidiaries by collecting, interpreting, and analyzing financial data
- Ensure that all financial activities are accounted for in compliance with US GAAP and stay informed on changes to any regulations
- Supervise and manage accounting operations including integrating the processes into SEC financial reporting
- Monitor effectives of financial controls, and design new controls as necessary
- Interact/consult/advise team members on work flow, deadlines, policies and procedures, problems/grievances, and interdepartmental relations
- Fostering an open and collaborative environment for the accounting team by providing strategic guidance and developing strategies that help ensure the success of your team members.
- You have a knack for solving issues, strong analytical skills and confidently bring potential solutions to the table
- You work to achieve transparency in accounting and financial reporting processes
- You consistently look for ways to improve and streamline financial processes and controls
- You drive engagement by creating a motivating work environment that empowers others and have the ability to guide, coach and develop team members to further their own skills
- You have a collaborative approach to problem solving and managing team deadlines with minimal supervision
- You have a minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting with:
- > CPA license
- > 9+ years of Accounting experience or
- > 6+ years at a Big Four accounting firm preferred
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail have always been your thing
- You're devoted to continuous learning, development, and you find new ways of challenging yourself
- You have the ability to manage and meet challenging deadlines and prioritize simultaneous projects
- You are proficient in business related software: Microsoft Excel and Word
Ensign Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment criminal background screening required.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs