Fill that working gap, gain industry experience, or bring in some extra money to fund that next holiday!
- 4-6 week contract
- Milton location
- $35-37/hr + super
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Officer looking for a short-term contract to fill that working gap, gain industry experience, or bring in some extra money to pay for that next holiday?
If so, then this role is for you. You will join a dynamic, energetic and professional organisation to help clear their backlog due to rapid growth.
Initially the role is offered on a 4-6 week temp basis and will be based in Milton, close to public transport.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will work closely with a range of stakeholders in the business and provide support to the AP Team Leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Scanning & verification of invoices
- Capturing new supplier information
- Dealing with inquiries from a range of sources across the whole business
- Liaising with stakeholders in the business for PO queries
- Reconciling accounts and assisting with payment runs
- Managing an extremely busy AP email inbox for a range of queries; and
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Ideally, you are a self starter that has worked in a similar role before. You are happy to hit the ground running with whatever is needed, are a fast learner, and ensure accuracy at every touchpoint.
If this sounds like you, hit the apply now button, or call Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 for more details.