Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.OverviewJoin Our Virtual Bookkeeping Network!
At Intuit, our mission is to power prosperity around the world. QuickBooks Live Expert Bookkeeper's support that mission to our QuickBooks Live customers by: providing valuable guidance, instilling trust and confidence, and building relationships with clients, all while using state of the art tools and technology. Your strength as a QuickBooks Live Bookkeeper will allow you to empower and educate people so that they can lead better lives, and get one step closer to financial freedom. As a virtual employee, you can decide whether you prefer to work from your home or your office, and flexible scheduling means you have a variety of shifts to choose from!
We are changing the way that people do their bookkeeping, and providing world-class support from experts across the United States. The way that we support our customers is changing, and we want you to be a part of it! Our Bookkeeper experts are agile; continually learning, working, and providing guidance in new and exciting ways.What you'll bring
How you will lead
- Experience: 5+ years domain experience (contingent upon domain). Experience using bookkeeping software.
- Degree: 4 year degree preferred
- Credentials/Certifications: QB Pro Certification Required (QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor)
- Skills: High degree of customer service, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Moderate computer/software skills.
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software.
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) a dedicated internet connection
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
- This is a virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our state of the art video communication software (SmartLook) to interact with customers
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy, and your deep knowledge and expertise
- Communicates directly with customers, answering specific domain questions (written & oral)
- Performs domain expert services (bookkeeping/accounting)
- Reviews information input by customers for accuracy
- Researches regulations to support advice
If you are a Colorado resident, visit intuit.com/careers/colorado-job-postings-information/