Ardurra has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry. Ardurra prides itself on its reputation as an emerging leader in the engineering consulting business, and we understand that our reputation is wholly founded on the strength of the professionals that work hard every single day to serve our clients and our communities. Ardurra was ranked 190 in ENR's 2021 Top 500 Firms and has made Zweig Group's prestigious Hot Firms and Best Firms to Work For lists in 2019, 2020 and 2021!
Ardurra is seeking a Junior Accountant
to join our Accounting staff in our Phoenix, AZ
office. Primary Duties
Education and Experience Requirements
- Upload paperless invoices into an electronic invoice library.
- Review trade invoices for proper approval and general ledger coding.
- Prepare check runs as needed.
- Match client invoices to payments received.
- Post cash receipt transactions in general ledger.
- Prepare and generate journal entries, spreadsheets, and accounting documentation.
- Assist with review and reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts.
- Ability to analyze and interpret fiscal date.
- Build and maintain relationships with other departments and operational teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of accounting/financial reporting experience.
- Skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and General Ledger.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and other departments.
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. We're not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.
Requisition ID #A000778