A BRW Top 100 Firm with a national presence paired alongside modern/luxurious offices in all major metropolitan cities. With a strong national presence working alongside clients with annual turnover up to 500 million this firm is looking to continue its consistent year on year growth through growing its business services department with a strong focus towards advisory work. The firm works alongside ASX listed companies and offers a wide array of exposure to complex matters whilst maintaining a strong training support network for new employees. With regimented structure and clear cut progression through to management this firm is looking to bring onboard a motivated accountant looking to progress their career to the next level.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE CONSIST OF
- Experience in the preparation of Financial Accounts, Income Tax Returns, and Business Activity Statements for Individuals, Companies, Trusts, and Partnerships.
- Client Facing
- Completion of annual PAYG summaries
- Annual Profit Estimations
- Budget and cash flow projections.- Accounts and BAS preparation
- Tax and business Advice for client enquiries.
- Preparation of management reports- Assist with tax planning
- Assist with training and mentoring junior accountants
- Study leave provided for CA/CPA Qualification
- BRW Top 25 Company with modern Luxury offices located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD.
- Young partners with an emphasis on family and W/L Balance
- Comprised of over 100 staff and 10 partners with national offices.
- Office parking available and 1 day per week WFH.
- Above market salary.