The Accounting Auditor will perform audits for various departments in the accounting section and provide departmental help as needed. Salary is $15-$20/hr depending on experience. Essential Functions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Audit Driver Pay for accuracy in a timely manner.
- Provide backup for Driver Accounting Department
- Manage local fuel card program
- Compile daily reporting for executives
- Compile monthly reporting for service center managers and RVPS
- Assist in creating training materials
- Assist AR as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required Education and Training:
- Computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and general internet capabilities, as well as company software
- Organization skills and knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
- Required: Previous accounting experience