The primary role of this position is leading and managing Statutory Audit, limited review audit, Ind AS related work for the bank along with Finance Controller activities.
Role holder will be primarily responsible for:
• Managing the team responsible for statutory audit of the bank and leading the process end to end
• Lead the audit process, Drafting Bank’s financials including all disclosers and working with internal stake holders / external auditors to ensure accurate / timely completion of audit process and publishing results.
• Managing and producing the statutory financial information for quarterly / yearly audit and annual reports. Providing an oversight on tax, internal controls, audit related matters and others as relevant from the job profile perspective.
• Playing Controllership role, pursuing clean balance sheet by exercising appropriate controls, reviews etc. • Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations.
• Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings.
• Any other activities as per management requirement.
• Financial book closure experience is must
• Managing end to end Statutory Audit, Limited Review audit work, Ind AS knowledge would be very relative to the role
• Leaders playing such role in their existing job and experience in Banking /BFSI Industry would be preferred.
• Statutory audit experience in any Private bank or Scheduled Commercial Bank would be added advantage