A vacancy exists for a Credit Supervisor stationed at Fidelity Cash Solutions Head Office Midrand. The position will report to the Credit Manager.
The main purpose of the position is to assist the Credit Manager and to give support to Credit Controllers.Skills required:
Key Performance Areas:
- Minimum Matric Certificate
- Credit Management Certificate (Preferable Level 3).
- University Diploma or Degree will be advantageous.
- At least 3 years' experience and full knowledge in credit control and reconciliation is essential
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Power point and especially Excel is essential
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have own transport and valid drivers license.
Other personality attributes:
- Deputise the Manager - Assisting Credit Manager and giving support to Credit Controllers.
- Leadership and People Management Skills.
- Train and Develop Staff.
- Compile and submit Reports to Credit Manager
- Performing full credit control functions.
- Maintaining and managing collections in relation to the company's Group Credit policy
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow always
- Keeping bad debts to a minimum.
- Ensuring that monthly collections meet the required targets
- Manage Legal Ledger, Legal Processes and Act as Paralegal Credit Controller.
- Numerical accuracy
- High methodical working methods are required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Organizational skills
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria. Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work