Horizon Technologies is looking for a highly-analytical and qualified accounts & finance Executive to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the financial health of our company by managing our financial procedures.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you'll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.Responsibilities
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
Note : This is a third shift night job and the timing of this job will be from 9 pm till 6 am Mon to Friday.
- More than 2 years of work experience as an Accounts & Finance Officer or similar role will be required.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Professional qualification as a full ACCA qualified at least will be the requirement of this job.
- Must be good in speaking and written English.