A Systems Analyst position for a West Sussex based Business Services organisation, that have complete flexibility to work remotely as little or often as you wish. Working to model, streamline and maintain an exciting new system across the business.
The client is a reputable Business Services brand who are in the process of implementing a new system. While based in West Sussex they offer complete flexibility to remote working which opens the role up to anyone eligible to work in the UK.
Including but not limited to:
- Modelling to develop a regional planning model
- Business partner with stakeholders to ensure functionality works operationally
- Develop and maintain system to meet project deadlines
- Manage system integration
- Suggest system improvements
The successful candidate should be a qualified Accountant who is system savvy and advanced on Excel. Able to be based anywhere in the UK, notice period must be no more than 2 weeks notice.
A long term interim role with complete flexibility to work from anywhere in the UK. Working as a Systems Analyst as part of an exciting project.