Financial Operations Manager role based in Crewe (HYBRID). Up to £65K per annum.
A market leader in it's sector. My client is a privately equity backed business in a period of exciting growth
Your role, as Financial Operations Manager, will be to manage and coach the entirety of the Fin Ops team to ensure efficient, accurate and complete financial transaction processing, including the accounts payable and accounts receivable departments.
Ownership and improvement of existing processes from beginning to end will be a key part of this role, and the role itself will suit a self starter looking for a dynamic role where you can really make an impact. You will have 2 direct reports and will have direct communication with the Finance Director and the Financial Controller, along with various other departments day-to-day.
- Solid operational experience in a similar finance process/system role.
- An understanding of what good looks like and be able to bring new ideas and best practice to the company.
- Deadline/target driven with excellent time management and attention to detail
- Experience of having direct reports, of helping others develop and grow and mentoring more junior members of a team.
- Strong knowledge of finance systems, experience with system change projects and in developing internal control processes for a growing business.
- Up to £65k, with HYBRID working
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays plus a holiday buy/sell scheme to really make the most of your time.
- Private life and health insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme