I am currently working with a multinational investment bank to find a HR & wellbeing analyst to join their EMEA benefits team for a 6 month contract. You will be working as a part of the EMEA benefits team and you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all employees in line with agreed bank protocols.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has come from a HR background and is looking to gain exposure within the benefits space within a fantastic team.
- Communicating with employees and supporting their wellness, ensuring they have the appropriate access to bank health services.
- Follow up discussions to ensure employee's needs are met and government guidelines are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety of all employees in line with agreed bank protocols.
- You will also be involved in the onboarding processes within the business.
- Experience of working in HR and ideally some exposure to benefits.
- A good understanding of the UK healthcare system would be ideal.
- Excellen communication and organisational skills.
- Good stakeholder management.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to work with data.
To be considered, please apply accordingly.