£30,000 - £35,000plus performance bonus and benefits
We are Together-Proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Established in 1974, we employ over 600 colleagues.
A specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities which make our customers'financial ambitions accessible.
Over 47 years of successful trading has positionedTogetheras a market leader, thanks to a common-sense approach to lending.
Together is a business that never stands still, providingan exciting place to work for individualswho deliver to a high-standard and embrace change.
We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing people focused operational trainer or a team leader, buddy mentor / coach who loves to train and engage people through training and delivery!Job Description
You will be empowered to deliver the end to end colleague journey from On Boarding to Operational Effectiveness, working closely with Head of Department, Team Leaders and Central Learning and Development. Additionally this role will also encompass the continued technical development of existing colleagues to meet the aspirations of our growing business.
- Work with the department managers to identify the required training for all new starters so that structured onboarding programmes can be designed and deployed
- Create and maintain a full suite of effective and engaging training modules for new starters so that knowledge is gained and embedded
- Manage and deliver the training of new starters so that they have the knowledge to be operationally effective in the most expedient timeframe
- Track the progress of new starters, providing insight and reporting data to stakeholders to allow timely, informed decisions and actions to be taken
- Work proactively with all stakeholders to ensure that the new colleague journey to Operational Effectiveness is continuously enhanced
- Work with stakeholders to identify operational training needs at an individual, team and department level.
- Design and deliver training interventions across the department which successfully embed required knowledge and skills eg. New process and system changes
- Provide reporting which evidences ROI and effectiveness of delivered training
- Take a commercial view of the planning and delivery of training across Personal Finance so that service levels are maintained and efficiencies are maximised
- Strong influencing skills and personal gravitas - seen as the go to person for Operational Training
- A proven ability to develop colleague capability (possibly as a team leader, coach, buddy or trainer or similar role)
- Good group management/facilitation skills
- Ability to translate and train operational policies, procedures and processes
- Highly organised with a flexible, can-do and resilient approach
- Ability to develop strong relationships across and outside of the business unit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in a training role or with specific responsibility for developing colleagues
We offer a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 24days holiday plus your Birthday, entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offersponsorship of relevant qualifications.
*please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, financial and criminal record checks.