Vitality, A&C Finance Assistant, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It's what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our A&C Finance Assistant, you'll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV, and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our A&C Finance Assistant, you will assist the Team Manager in the day-to-day running of the Agency & Commissions Contact Team. You will be the point of contact for escalations, and queries from other business areas, referring to the Relationship Manager where applicable. You will also deputise in the Team Manager's absence.
Your role as our A&C Finance Assistant will involve:
- Undertaking daily rostering and scheduling of the team on phones, back office, training, and indexing
- Managing the delivery of workloads to maintain day to day SLA's from multiple work queues
- Taking control of complex calls from the team and calls that require escalation to resolve queries, or manage expectations
- Acting as an SME for the team to resolve complex queries via email and outbound calling
- Using your awareness of root causes of queries to identify and implement process improvements or suggestions for consideration with the wider management team
- Deputising for the Team Manager when required in meetings, such as ACCAF, Management meetings, and Smart-Stream prioritisation meetings
- Acting as SME on any projects impacting A&C including requirements gathering, functional testing and UAT
- Investigating and resolving escalation queries within agreed SLA timeframes and liaising with peers across the broader agency and commissions teams in this regard, handing off, or receiving from Relationship Manager where necessary
- Acting as the liaison point for other business areas on complex Life and Health commission queries including Sales Channel managers, FD's, BC's and colleagues in Group Ops
- Leading on training the team on new processes, and training new starters to the team
- Recruiting, training and managing a team of 10 individuals
What we're looking for in our A&C Finance Assistant:
- 5 or more GCSE - A to C
- A-Levels or equivalent
- Numerical skills with a logical approach to work tasks
- Working knowledge of shared service functions in a financial services environment
- Experience working in a dynamic team environment
- Significant back-office administration experience in a financial services organisation
- Understanding of the importance of data protection & GDPR principles
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and influence others to affect business outcomes
- Experience of working with finance payment systems
- Understanding of KPI's and importance of delivery
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Telephony experience
Closing Date: Tuesday 11th January 2022
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our A&C Finance Assistant,thenplease click 'apply' today.
Please note that to ensure the safety of our offices and employees, we require all new hires to be vaccinated for Covid-19.
If your doctor has told you not to be vaccinated, please let us know during the application process so that an accommodation can be made.
You can find more information about our commitment to ensuring office safety to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission by visiting the careers page on our company website.