Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
As part of our growing HR team based within our Glasgow Head Office, the Payroll Advisor will process the full end-to-end monthly payroll for approx. 1800 employees and deal with any payroll related queries. As part of a team of two, the Payroll Advisor will ensure all employee documentation is collated and processed within agreed timescales and carry out any associated payroll admin tasks.
Applicants for the Payroll Advisor position should have/be:
- Experience of processing a high-volume monthly payroll (experience of using Resourcelink would be beneficial)
- Excellent organisational skills and numeracy with the ability to manage competing priorities effectively
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and correct errors within high volume data
- An effective communicator, both written and verbally, with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Current knowledge and understanding of Government guidelines relating to statutory benefit payments
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Excel and Word is essential
GAP Hire Solutions has 11 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bi-annual bonus scheme
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you!
All you have to do is upload your CV and complete our short application form and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER