My client is a global financial services group and is looking for a PQ or recently qualified Hedge Fund Accountant to join their team, based in the City of London.
You will be responsible for:
* Joining a relatively new team working for a number of Hedge Fund clients
* Prepare net asset value calculations and review pricing as well as producing financial statements, P&L analysis and reconciliations
* Posting general ledger journals, reconciling cash and positions, recording and analysing transactions
* Assisting with external audits and regulatory reporting
* Build relationships with teams across the business
The ideal applicant must have:
* A strong academic background couple with relevant accountancy studies (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
* Strong NAV and fund accounts preparation experience
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
* Confident with Excel and have the ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a well respected FS group, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003