Opportunity to join a dynamic accountancy firm as Accounts & Audit Senior, a role that would develop towards being a Client Manager over time. The role will offer the chance to further develop your audit and accounting skills within the supportive, forward thinking environment that this firm can offer.
As Accounts & Audit Senior your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of accounts
- Audit work including attendance at client premises
- Liaising with clients and other team members to ensure high quality work is maintained
- Working with Managers and Directors to maintain client relationships
- Assisting with advisory assignments including business valuations, transactional due diligence and strategic planning
- Workflow pipeline management and monthly billing
- Assisting with training junior team members and giving advice as needed
This modern firm would like to hear from you if you can satisfy the following requirements:
- Be ACCA or ACA recently qualified or part qualified with a strong educational background
- Experience gained within accountancy practice
- Must have good audit experience
- Excellent IT skills (specifically Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- The ability to work in a team and use own initiative
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, depending upon experience, and an attractive benefits package; flexible working, bonus scheme and annual leave increasing with length of service. You will have the opportunity to grow with the firm and progress your career working within a supportive environment with ongoing training and CPD as required.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Accounts & Audit Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.