Full Time, Permanent
SF Recruitment are working with a market leading business in Lutterworth who are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join the business on a full time, permanent basis. This position reports directly to the Finance Director and would become part of a well ran finance department. Our client offers a friendly working environment and the chance to join a growing business.
The ideal Assistant Accountant will be AAT Qualified or similar, have strong Excel skills, good attention to detail & 3 or more years experience within a similar role.
As the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Posting bank transactions
- Bank Reconciliations
- Posting of sales receipts and maintenance of credit card receipt records
- Sending of customer statements and reconciling sales receipts to the sales ledger
- Processing of purchase and expense invoices
- Preparing supplier payment runs and assisting with supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintenance of purchase order schedules with key suppliers
- Attendance at quarterly stock-takes and reconciliation of actual stock to book stock
- Assist the Finance Director with the preparation of schedules to support the monthly management accounts
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT return
Please apply with your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.