I can't stress enough what an outstanding opportunity this is for a talented part qualified accountant who is looking to develop their business partnering skills/experience!
Rarely do opportunities come up to work for this established and highly respected Property Real Estate firm, who over the past year have experienced un-precented growth.
You will be an integral member of the Finance team and be a key contributor in financial reporting (both internal and external) and assist in producing strategic information. You will be responsible for all monthly accounting, and financial analysis across one or more of the assets and can develop strong business partnering skills and support on special projects and corporate activity as required.
A commercial and detailed methodical approach to every transaction/situation is required in order to provide support to the Senior Finance Business Partner and Head of Investment Asset Finance in managing market expectations by delivering high quality, accurate and timely forecast financial information. You will also be involved in implementing system changes and process improvement, supporting the process of transforming the UK's financial systems.
It is an exciting time to join a growing team and business!
Skills, experience and attributes they are looking for
- Part qualified (ideally towards the end of their qualification) or newly qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant, preferably with real estate experience with commercial exposure.
- Extensive monthly reporting experience along with journals, debits and credits
- Management accounting exposure in a listed company or institutional investor.
- Ability to work with teams outside of Finance department.
- Exposure to financial reporting systems.
- Strong team player who can demonstrate an ability to take ownership of work streams, with an ability to work independently.
- Alignment to cultural values: Collaborative, Respectful, Progressive and Real.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- A rigorous and methodical approach with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work within an open plan and performance culture.
- SAP knowledge desirable
If you think you fit the profile and you are ready to take that next step in you career, please don't hesitate to apply and they are looking to interview shortlisted applicants asap.