Simpson Judge are working with a leading media company based in the heart of London. They are pioneering ground-breaking research into media campaigns to improve health. They are seeking a Finance Officer to join the dynamic and friendly London team, liaising directly with the Head of Finance to ensure finances are managed effectively.
- Ensuring that complete and accurate accounting records for transactions,
- Accounting software is updated and reviewed in a timely manner. Including accounts payable,
receivable, cash, and payroll.
- Banking operations, including setting up UK and international payments.
- Managing payroll process, including liaising with the outsourced payroll company in the UK.
- Preparing VAT returns and assisting with other statutory returns such as HMRC returns.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar finance role.
- AAT qualified. Part-qualified will be considered with relevant experience.
- Knowledge of UK Taxation.
- Understanding of standard business procedures around procurement and other financial controls.
Remote working / London Office.
Great benefits package.
For more information, apply with your CV or contact: