A global specialist multi-media business based in central London is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their fast pace team.
Role responsibilities include:
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders and directors
- P&L and variance analysis
- Budget and forecasting processes
- Reviewing month end and providing commentary
- Overseeing the balance sheet reconciliations
- Attending senior management meetings to advise on financials
- Liaising with the media production team re financial queries
- The management and development of an Assistant Management Accountant
- Support the external audit process
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes, procedures and other projects including new system implementation.
- Additional ad-hoc work and analysis to support the Head of Commercial Finance
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills. They should have the ability to think of their feet and add value through process improvement and increasing efficiencies. The role would be best suited to a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), and someone who is a confident user of Excel and financial systems. Previous experience managing junior team members would be beneficial, as would working in a creative media environment.
If you have relevant experience and you are looking for a new role in global, media business, please apply and quote reference: HAS3645123