Simpson Judge are working with a Luxury holiday company with worldwide resorts looking to bring in a Chief Accountant to their business unit in the London area. They have a global reach and provide bespoke, and luxury travel packages and holidays. The ideal candidate will be working in the dynamic team taking control of all duties.
* Supervise the accounting operations.
* Prepare profit and loss account and balance sheet and submit them in time.
* Ensure legislation is followed regarding VAT, PAYE, TOMS and ABTA/CAA (tourism licenses).
* Supervise cash collection process, carry out monthly reporting of aging balance of customer receivables and
keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
* Supervise booking of accounts receivable to offer an accurate and up to date vision of income
* Recovery and sending payroll data to the outsourced company
Some Key requirements:
* CPA or Min Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
* You have at least 3-5 years of experience in Finance and accounting
* You are an expert in standard accounting, local accountancy, local legislation & local fiscality, accounting
controlling methods & tools, and accounting analysis
* You master the use of Excel and Oracle
* You are fluent English. French would be a plus.
If interested please apply with your CV or contact: