We are looking for multiple talented customer success managers to join our growing Customer Success team in our London office.
Your role will primarily consist of supporting our accounting and bookkeeping clients to meet their goals through Pixie's successful implementation and use. You will have ownership and be able to execute without detailed processes and frequent direction.
What you will do:
- Help new customers successfully implement Pixie
- Encourage feature adoption by regularly meeting with our customers
- Identify accounts that are likely to churn and work proactively to mitigate that risk
- Leverage our cross-functional teams to ensure all account issues are resolved quickly
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and its customer base
- Be an internal "voice of the customer" by sharing customer feedback trends with the product teams
- Help promote a creative, rewarding and results-driven culture
- Have 2+ years in another customer success role inside a B2B SaaS business serving the accountancy/bookkeeping industry
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively
- You are a self-starter that works hard and pushes to hit targets
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to (internally and externally) influence others towards continuous improvement
- (Ideally but not a blocker) Experience with CRM and data platforms such as HubSpot, Vitally, Intercom, Amplitude, etc.
- Salary of £45k-£50k plus 0.1%-0.15% equity
- Collaborative environment where you'll learn about and influence every aspect of the business
- UK pension scheme
- 30 days of holidays, plus bank holidays and birthdays off
- Discretionary growth budget for learning (eg. books, courses), gym, etc.
- Flexible working policy (eg. working hours, remote vs. office) and holiday breaks
- Access to industry thought-leaders via our investors' platforms and networks
- Plenty of room and support to continue growing professionally