Hard Rock International, spirited & authentic, a global brand that continues to expand around the world. Since 1971, passionate and talented business leaders have paved the way for the next generation of Hard Rock Cafe leaders to deliver authentic experiences that rock!
Secure your place in rock history!
As part of the UK Finance Team, the Financial Assistant performs duties in the café related to basic bookkeeping, payroll administration, and general administrative support. In addition to these core duties, the Financial Assistant has day-to-day responsibility to monitor financial and administrative controls to ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
• Accurate and Timely processing of accounting records for Purchase Ledger, Credit ledger invoices & P.O.S reconciliations
• Daily Cash Account reconciliation
• Coordination of the payroll administration including timekeeping, employee file maintenance, and use of ADP
• Assist in weekly & month end management reporting (Profit & Loss)
• Trial Balance and Balance Sheet Reconciliation
• Preparation & submission of National Statistic Office requests
• Control, processing and payment of Euro related invoice.
• Participation in the bi-annual internal audit and year end External audit process.
• Assist in the preparation of yearly Statutory Reporting.
• Support to the local management team with administrative tasks
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Relevant experience in payroll & accounts
• Competent in Accounting Package System & Microsoft Excel
• Highly motivated, energetic and willing to learn
• Demonstrate independent judgment and initiative
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
Must have a valid UK work permit to work in this location