Stanton House is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a well known utility company based in London for a 9 month fixed term contract. This business prides itself on providing essential services in a sustainable yet efficient manner. The company is full of talented, dedicated, and creative people who provide opportunities for individuals to grow and develop their skillsets.
The hiring manager for the position said:
"The finance team is looking for a bright, inquisitive and motivated Finance Manager, who will be able to help manage a new, successful business unit. The successful candidate will work closely with project managers and directors of the business unit to deliver the best result."
- Develop and prepare month end reporting.
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis of the business area.
- Complete the board monthly packs.
- Prepare numerous economic models on an ad-hoc basis using economic evaluation methodology.
- Prepare, review, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the new funding structure in line with best practice.
- Identify and implement current process improvements.
- Liaise with a wide range of senior stakeholders and staff.
To be suitable for this role you must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent). You must also have the following.
- Experience with financial modelling and performance management.
- Ability to link financial and non-financial data.
- Excellent commercial and contractual acumen.
- Proven knowledge of processes, to develop initiatives from inception to final product.
- Excellent IT skills with experience using Power BI and SAP preferred but not essential.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply. Unfortunately given the number of applications, we may be unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.