Cordant People are recruiting for an Accounts Advisor
on a temporary basis to cover Maternity leave. Our Client is an established firm of chartered accountants and auditors with offices in Perth and Crieff.
£25k - 30k per annum DOE
Full time or Temporary, 35 hours per week (10 months)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of financial accounts and tax returns for select clients. Assistance with audit assignment fieldwork testing may be required.A day in the life of an Accounts Advisor:
What we are looking for in an Accounts Advisor:
- Analysis of Client Records.
- Communication with clients to obtain any missing/unclear information.
- Recording of all accounting adjustments required to produce financial accounts and tax returns.
- Ensure the correct disclosure of items in accounts. (UK GAAP)
- Reconciliation of control accounts.
- Preparation of year end working papers file.
- Highlight any transactions for review where the correct treatment is not clear.
- Maintain and update client system notes covering your areas of responsibility as and when necessary.
- Preparation of business tax computation.
- Preparation of personal tax computation.
- Preparation of Accounts and Tax Returns (Business and Personal).
- Detailed analytical Review of Accounts.
- Degree/college level accounting qualification.
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Ability to effectively prepare a set of financial accounts.
- Experience using QuickBooks, Sage, Xero etc.
- Company pension scheme.
31 days holiday per annum.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, apply now!