Do you enjoy providing an excellent level of service?
Do you aim to exceed expectations in all of your work?
You're the calibre of individual who needs to read below.
A FTSE250 UK Wealth Management firm is seeking a Client Service Executive to join their friendly team. This company approaches their work in an honest, forward-thinking manner to provide an expert service, bespoke to individual needs. With long term goals at the core of their vision, they understand their employees underpin their success and reward hard work with attractive benefits.
As a Client Service Executive, you will provide important support to advisers and their clients to provide a smooth client-centric service. This will include:
- Support the processing of new business from cradle to grave
- Provide organised client communication relating to ongoing business and queries relating to portfolios
- Managing cash movements and balances
- Administration of client data, client documentation and new business paperwork onto back-office systems/platforms
- Assisting with ad hoc office duties
- Preparing for client appointments
- Call management/client contact
To succeed you will need:
- Previous financial services experience
- Articulate communicator (written & verbal)
- Organised, proactive and observant
- Self-motivated to learn and grow
- Ability to multitask
- IT literate
- 25 days holiday (option to buy more)
- Life Assurance (x4 salary)
- Juicy company pension scheme (10% contribution)
- Private health insurance
- Employee Wellbeing Assistance programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Share incentive scheme
- Access to financial advice