CMA Recruitment Group is working with a reputable business based in central Winchester, Hampshire, to help them recruit a temporary Senior Payroll Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract.
What will the role involve:
- Checking of weekly hours on Open Time and importing into Open Pay;
- Setting up new employees or checking of new employee set up and transfer to Open Pay;
- Amend employee bank/personal details as necessary;
- Amend employment details as necessary;
- Checking of changes made by payroll manager as necessary;
- Updating employee tax codes/student loan notices from HMRC download;
- Importing holiday hours from Open Time to Open Pay;
- Deputising for the Payroll Manager as and when required;
- Checking of unexplained absences;
- Checking Statutory payments;
- Distribution of Payslips and P45s;
- Co-ordinating Personal Details Checks.
- Prior payroll experience to be able to hit the ground running;
- Ability to deal with complex queries.
Additional information and benefits:
- Hybrid working (after training);
- Rota's parking available;
- 23 days holiday.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.