Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
We are looking to recruit another qualified Accountant with experience of SOX and financial controls, who ideally has previous manufacturing industry experience.
This is a varied role which will involve:
Period end reportingMonth end and quarter end reporting packsInventory reporting and controlsInventory forecastingFixed asset reporting and forecastingReview of Operations and Quality cost centres and spendBusiness Partnering with Operations and Supply stakeholdersSupporting auditsEnsuring internal SOX controls Excel modelling for adhoc/project work
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Professional Accounting qualification - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- 2 -3 years previous experience producing monthly management accounts
- Self-motivated problem-solver
- Strong networking / communication skills and ability to project manage & work with groups of people
- Needs to have a good level of business understanding preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Excellent Excel skills and experience of computer-based accounting systems
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team's differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status,' veterans status', military status' and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.