FP&A Manager - Automotive | Award Winning Electric Vehicle Start-Up | Remote
We are delighted to be working exclusively with an innovative, hyper growth Electric Vehicle (EV) scale-up business looking to revolutionise the way in which robotics and AI are harnessed to deliver Electric Vehicles at the forefront of the shift towards sustainable transport solutions.
This is an opportunity to work in a hugely entrepreneurial environment which is excellently funded and has ambitions to continue the development of technology which "will change the world". The company has recently opened a number of new global sites with significant international expansion happening in the US and a host of 'developing nations' and have secured a number of significant contracts with big name customers.
Having recently relocated to a new modern office space with the added benefit of flexible working, the client is looking for an ambitious individual who is driven and excited by technology, electric vehicles, sustainability and ultimately being a part of an incredibly exciting scale-up phase.
The company offers a fast-paced environment, full of motivated and passionate people. They are growing rapidly with headcount set to double this year and are hiring an FP&A Manager to business their Automotive and Manufacturing divisions to support the continued expansion. They are keen to add someone to the company who is fun, hardworking and wants to progress their career quickly.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for strategic and financial planning and analysis in relation to the automotive and manufacturing divisions of the business. We are looking for people that are not only strong forward thinkers and amazing with financial models and Excel but also people that have gravitas and can challenge leadership on what is being done.
- Responsible for the monthly/quarterly/annual reporting of all Cash, P&L and Balance Sheet activity as compared to Prior Periods, Forecast and Budgets
- Supporting strategy, budgeting and forecasting cycles as well as providing insightful analysis of performance
- Performing investment appraisals, competitor analysis and challenging core assumptions.
- Owning the monthly cash forecasting needs alongside the Treasury team to ensure optimal utilization
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and perform in depth analysis to support future business growth and report on these in a succinct and insightful way
- Presenting financial results to functional leaders at various organisational levels
- Continually assess the quality and efficiency of all FP&A processes and outputs, identifying and delivering improvements
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA (ideally)
- Experience working in either the Automotive or High-Tech Manufacturing industry
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets and Python type data tools
- Experience working with large-scale data mining, reporting tools and pulling data from multiple data sources to support group reporting
- Strong ability to model different financial outcomes and make recommendations
- Proven ability to develop strategic relationships with business partners
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision
- A critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a rapidly scaling environment or ability to work well under pressure
- Incredibly ambitious and keen to progress your career quickly
- £70,000 - £90,000
- Very regular salary reviews and pay rises
- The business prides themselves on delivery and impact - therefore this is not a typical 9 to 5 role - they encourage flexibility
- Initially the role will be remote due to government guidelines
Please feel free to get in touch with Jack for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues that may be interested