Radley Green are working with an exciting Consulting business going through a huge period of growth and as such as recruiting their first in-house Finance Manager.
The business is due to double in headcount and grow from £10m revenue to £18m revenue in 2022 and exciting plans such as opening their first US office.
This role will work closely with the Founders and Senior Management team and take full ownership of all finance systems and processes, with lots of opportunities for progression and development. The role will pay between £50k and £60k plus equity and amazing benefits and perks.
The main responsibilities include:
- Review and develop all internal finance systems and processes
- Work with founders and senior management team to decide on how they want Finance to support them.
- Act as a Business Partner to the Consulting / Sales teams
- Own all budgeting, forecasting and analysis for the business
- Present at Board meetings monthly and be part of the senior management team.
- Build out a finance team below whilst working with the external accountants on all Tax and Payroll related matters.
- Production on monthly management accounts and oversight of all Credit Control, Payroll and invoicing.
Candidates must be / have:
- Qualified Accountant / nearly Qualified with the ambition to progress and develop.
- Personality and Confidence to act as part of the senior management team
- First class communication and presentation skills
- Excellent excel and system skills.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exciting, rapidly growing business and this role is being recruited immediately.
Should this role be of interest please send your CV through immediately.