Job TitleCustomer Success Account Manager AdvertPeople make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it! At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites. We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Job DescriptionThe Customer Success Consultant is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to support the them to fully utilise their product. This will be achieved through a structured multi-channel contact strategy coupled with a Customer Success Programme with the goal of maximising the value of products and services selected. This will be driven by a consultative approach based on the customer needs, goals and aspirations for their business.
#LI-MW1 Key Responsibilities • Create value for customers by defining the desired business outcomes, and then building a Customer Success Plan with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
• Be accountable for driving high usage of Products and services within customer base through the execution of an Adoption Plan utilising customer telemetry data to proactively intervene and manage the churn risk.
• Gain an understanding of clients' pain points and deliver responsive solutions and support.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge so you can confidently demonstrate & make recommendations from Sage's product portfolio.
• Proactively identify expansion opportunities in each account to drive value for the customer and for Sage.
• Be creative and take a digital first approach to customer engagement to ensure you share relevant content with your customers achieving maximum exposure resulting in a strong presence in the market and establishing self as a trusted advisor.
• To orchestrate the resolution of customer code red incidents as appropriate, working with internal stakeholders to drive positive sustainable FunctionSales CountryUnited Kingdom Office LocationNewcastle