We are looking for a Trainee Account Manager to join our growing subscription Account Management team. Working as part of the core accounts unit, you will engage with our clients via email and over the phone.
You would be focused on renewing and growing accounts across 8 brands (GAR/GCR/GDR/GRR/LL/IAM/WTR/GIR). We will offer ongoing training and support to develop your skillset to grow our account portfolio and strengthen our relationships with our client base.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally some commercial experience in a customer facing and/or telephone sales role
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Highly motivated, target oriented and good influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good relationship building skills
- A keen interest in current affairs combined with an international outlook
- An understanding in the legal sector would be advantageous but not essential
What we offer
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary plus a competitive OTEs
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance
Law Business Research is committed to supporting a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, where we can all be ourselves and succeed. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine