CV Screen is recruiting for an experienced Financial Reporting Manager for a prestigious Healthcare firm based in the North East. A salary of up to £55,000 is available for the role requiring 1 or 2 days' based from the offices near Darlington,
As a Senior Management Accountant / Finance Manager your main objective will be to create monthly financial reporting packs, cash flows and management accounts. You will work with a growing team in your department reporting to the Financial Controller, shaping the future of the Finance Department.
The Financial Accountant will be a team player who can develop and maintain good relationships and gain the confidence of other professionals both within the Company and with external advsors. Ability to work within strict deadlines with a high level of accuracy and remain calm in a busy environment.
Your duties will include:
- Management Accounting and reporting
- Assist with preparation of monthly Board reports, shareholder reporting and other ad hoc Group reports and analysis.
- Assist with preparation and filing of annual statutory financial statements
The Financial Reporting Manager will have the majority of the following experience:
- Qualified ACA (preferred) or ACCA.
- Solid experience of Group reporting and technical accounting; IFRS is essential, but you must be able to explore new accounting standards such as Dutch GAAP);
- Strong IT skills in Excel, knowledge of PivotTable, VLOOKUPS, IF functions and Macros;
Basic salary to £55,000 + Rewarding Benefits
LOCATION Office based in Darlington, County Durham Commute from Newcastle / Sunderland / Harrogate / Northallerton / Middlesbrough / Durham
TO APPLY: Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence or call Peter for more details
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence
- Financial Reporting Manager vacancy in Darlington, County Durham
- IFRS skills and strong financial reporting required