Datatech Analytics, a leading UK recruitment company is helping a highly respected consultancy find a highly skilled full-time Senior Manager to improve their credit risk measurement capabilities focusing on IFRS9, IRB and stress testing approaches across a full range of credit asset classes. The candidate will work in a supportive team and will earn a generous salary of £80,000-£99,000.
In this Senior Manager role you will be:-
• Providing credit measurement modelling and analytics services to clients
• Helping clients to design and improve their wider credit measurement ecosystems e.g. practices around insight into movements, data, model risk management
• Supporting external audit of IFRS9 and assurance of RWA through challenge of clients' methods and quality of implementation to identify material weaknesses or areas of concern
• Leading, building and mentoring an inclusive Credit Risk team
It would be advantageous for you to have knowledge of current economic and market trends, experience interacting with regulators and/or auditors, commercial understanding of the use and business consequences of IFRS9 and capital rating system outputs, and an understanding of the changing regulatory environment as it relates to credit measurement.
The successful Senior Manager candidate will have data visualisation experience, project management expertise, and the following:
• Expert credit modelling skills and expertise in the development, delivery and/or validation of credit risk models under one or more of the IFRS9, IRB and forecasting/stress testing regimes.
• Advanced skills with modelling software such as SAS, SQL, MS Excel (including VBA), Python, R.
• The confidence and ability to communicate complex concepts to non-expert audiences, project coordinator skills, as well as the ability to build strong client relationships, especially at C' Suite.
To find out more and to apply for this Senior Manager job in London, please contact Datatech Analytics today on (phone number removed) or send your application to (url removed)