JDX was formed in 2012 in the belief our clients need an intelligent, outcomes-focused, business partner committed to delivering exceptional client satisfaction. Today our strategy and culture remain true to that entrepreneurial spirit. Our purpose is to create opportunities for our clients, and our people, by providing high-value, hands-on integrated, strategic and practical consultancy services to the financial global markets.
Our desire to succeed is fuelled by the knowledge, energy, enthusiasm, and integrity of our staff and under-scored by a proactive equal opportunity approach. Focused recruitment, training and mentorship ensures that JDXers not only have the technical expertise our clients would expect from a global consultancy but great communication skills and the trade mark JDX 'can do' attitude.
Our ability to resolve the most complex of strategic business challenges and also quickly provide skilled support for large-scale tactical operations enables us to serve the entire financial service ecosystem - from corporate and investment banks, to fund managers and insurers through to capital market intermediaries and the breakthrough fintechs.
Headquartered in London, with seven offices across Europe, the US and Asia Pacific, JDX employs over 650 people and was recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 2018 as one of UK's fastest growing companies.
JDX values were established and are lived by JDXers. The JDX Values drive our unique culture and support our strategy. They are:
The Business Manager is a trusted advisor, identifying any business inefficiencies and working with senior stakeholders in suggesting, developing business requirements and implementing ways to improve processes. The cross functional nature of the role provides unique opportunity to work with a variety of departments and levels of seniority across the firm including direct exposure to the executive committee.
JDX has recently implemented its first professional services automation system. With the introduction of this new technology you will work to provide financial analysis including revenue and gross profit forecasting to the Global Head of Finance.
The Business Management role is multi-functional. The primary responsibilities are to both support the Global Client Partner (GCP) team in ensuring contractual obligations between JDX and the client are satisfied and supporting Accounting and FP&A in maintaining client engagement information, on all deployed resources and revenue attributed to those.
GCP Team Support:
- Contract management of pipeline sales opportunities:
- Working alongside Resource Management's process and data quality checks
• Managing dates and billing milestones to ensure correct revenue forecast can be generated
• Communicating with GCP and Delivery Teams to understand and document scope of projects
- Prompting GCP to manage sales opportunities and proposals
- Approval process management for opportunities due to close
- Understanding and adhering to the contract/procurement process for each Client account
- Drafting of contract / contract particulars based on GCP and Client requirements
- Working with Legal department to ensure contracts are compliant to JDX internal policies and external regulatory guidelines
- Ensuring contracts go through relevant approval processes internally GCP, Legal and Signatory
- Communicating with clients to ensure we receive legal documentation ahead of provision of services
- Management and execution of contracts and Purchase Orders (PO) to ensure we are insured and can bill for all client engagements
- Ensuring all legal documentation, contracts, Non-disclosure Agreements, Master Services Agreements (MSA) are stored centrally
- Ensuring all project specific contracts are covered by an MSA
- MSA management
- Client Engagement Analysis
- Financial data
• Revenue and margin analysis
• Management of Purchase Order details to ensure finance can bill efficiently
• Supporting finance in ensuring timesheet completeness Regular communication with APAC and US counterparts to ensure company policy and process are adhered to globally
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Excel Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Stakeholder Management and Communication Skills
- Exhibits sound business judgement, strong analytical skills and takes ownership to support business growth
- Strong Organisational Skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Self-Motivated, able to work independently whilst co ordinating activities with cross functional teams
- Passionate about the ability of data to change a business and how numbers can be transformed into key insights
- Legal Experience
- Salesforce Experience