Adecco Chester are proudly recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within the Finance department of our well-established Renewable Energy client, based in Ellesmere Port area.
A great opportunity for a personable professional to join an exciting sector and a welcoming team within a friendly office environment.
Up to £24,000 dependant on experience
Working hours: The position is permanent and full-time, 40 hrs Mon-Fri, typical working hours 08:30-17:00, flexi-time is offered. Work from home is also available for set days.
Benefits: Great holiday package, 25 days+ BH and including birthdays off! Reward schemes, healthcare plan including 24hr access to advice, free on-site parking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing invoices.
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details with the purchase ledger.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Processing the weekly payment run.
Key skills include:
- Experience in purchase ledger or accounts payable roles
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills
- Use of Sage 200 and CRM systems is desirable
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Self-motivated and proactive team player
Please apply directly for immediate consideration - we look forward to receiving your application!