We are seeking an experienced and confident Payroll Manager on behalf of our well-established client based in Redhill.
This role will be a 9 month fixed term contract.
Our client is a leading provider in integrated information and data management, technology, recycling and commercial relocation services. They specialise in providing physical and virtual data storage digitisation and automation of data, secure data erasure and destruction, relocation and IT recycling services.
As a Payroll Manager you will be reporting to the head of people. in this role the successful applicant will lead and manage a team for the proviso of payroll services across the companies group. This will include six individual payrolls.
You will be working very closely with the Project Manager, leading the payroll function through the transformation project including migration to ADP software and managed service provision with significantly improved governance, controls and service.
- Ensure the accurate payment of payroll account transactions including salaries, benefits, commissions, overtime, bonus, allowances, deductions, taxes and third party payments.
- Provide leadership to the payroll team, supporting and coaching team members.
- Support the payroll project manager in the development and implementation of the payroll transformation plan.
- Ensure all HMRC reporting is completed accurately and effectively across all payrolls.
- Ensure all contributory pension schemes, group income protection, group life assurance and salary sacrifice schemes e.g childcare vouchers are effectively administered.
The ideal candidate must have their own transport as there will be some traveling included within this role.
- Substantial experience of operating in senior in-sourced payroll along with experience of leadership of a payroll team.
- Experience of leading through change/transformation.
- Previous experience using sage payroll software.
- Knowledge of Mitre Finch payroll software is advantageous.
- Excellent written and numerical along with verbal communication.
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Sound knowledge of payroll procedures and related legislation.
- Strong excel skills, to include data manipulation and reporting.
- Comprehensive understanding of pensions, in particular auto-enrolment
Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm
To apply for the above Payroll Manager role, please click apply and follow the application process.