This new vacancy is an opportunity for an experienced, qualified accountant to join an established and multi-site firm of accountants. The firm is ambitious and is looking for a new Accountant to join them as a Client Manager. You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a career in an accountancy practice.
Primary duties and
* You will manage a portfolio of clients, owner-managed businesses and limited companies primarily in the hospitality sector. The practice has an extensive portfolio in the hospitality, restaurant and public house area.
* Providing a range of services: accounts preparation, corporation tax, management accounts, VAT returns, bookkeeping and general business advisory
* Reviewing work prepared by junior team members
* Holding regular update meetings with your clients
* Providing advice to clients on business and personal tax
* Working towards set budgets and inputting on ideas for improvement
* Liaising with other managers and the managing director to achieve efficiencies
Presently, staff at the practice are working a mixture of in the office and from home. This is under regular review.
* Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
* At least three years experience in practice
* Good experience with accounts preparation for owner-managed businesses
* Experience in the hospitality sector would be a benefit