This is an opportunity for a Finance Analyst to work for a leading luxury retail brand on a permanent basis. The role will be home working primarily until 2022 when the business will be introducing a hybrid working pattern.
This is a newly created role responsible for analysis related to the brands marketing. Reporting into the Head of Brands you will work closely with a variety of key stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process for the Marketing team
- Analysis of return of investment and providing detailed commentary
- Manage yearly accruals across all cost centres and provide support to the Senior Finance Manager
- Business partnering with the marketing team and confidently advising on cost saving
- Support for month and year end close
- Support with the improvement of existing processes
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA Part Qualified ideally with previous experience working in the retail sector. You must have the ability to hit the ground running in managing month-end, providing detailed analysis and dealt with a variety of stakeholders in previous roles. Knowledge of SAP is beneficial as is strong Excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups, sum ifs). Experience working in the Luxury retail sector is advantageous.
This role will suit a proactive and confident individual who is able to work autonomously and pro-actively build relationships with key stakeholders remotely. In return for your dedication you will receive 25 days holiday + bank holidays, staff discounts, flexible benefits to buy and sell as well as a discretionary bonus.