Covenant Consultant Sought - Accountant 2 Years PQE - Restructuring / Corp Finance / M&A.
London - £competitive + Package
A leading UK Consultancy who provide expert advice across the Actuarial, Pensions and Investment Sector are looking to recruit a highly capable Qualified Accountant into their growing Covenant Consultancy Division.
This niche growing consultancy division provides research, market data and analysis to large UK corporates who require in depth Pension Scheme scrutiny. Risk based appraisals are often required as part of the Mergers & Acquisitions process, Corporate Restructuring or Insolvency.
You will be part of a team who advise clients and trustees on complex funding & investment strategies. Using Financial Accounting, External Audit, Corporate Finance or Restructuring skills you will add valuable insight to clients and help interpret complex information into easy to understand reports and analysis.
Specifics of the role will include.
- Assist with the preparation of covenant assessments for M&A, Pension Scheme Mergers, Corporate restructuring and refinancing.
- Help the department with the continual development of risk profile modelling tools. (they currently having a market leading application)
- Engage with clients; attending client meetings and helping present advice when needed.
- Discuss complex financial data with clients financing teams
- Produce in depth research, analysis and written reports
- Help prepare covenant assessments which support actuarial scheme valuations.
- When required, assist with the tendering process for new clients.
- Take an active interest in the growth of the department, help develop technical marketing material.
To apply for this position,
- You must be a qualified accountant with relevant post qualification experience.
- Be able to display experience in analysing statutory & management accounts and produce insightful written reports.
- Communication well with clients and colleagues gaining confidence that you work in accurate and deadlines can be met.
- Be willing to learn and develop your skills within the covenant market. Progress towards a consultancy based career and become a key member of the team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company who invest heavily in the development of employees. They have an excellent reputation amongst UK FTSE 100 & 250 Companies and continue to grow and develop. With current market turbulence and change, this is an opportunity to join a team which will have greater demand and importance in the changing corporate landscape.
For more information please contact Richard Garbett.