Audit Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit Manager or Assistant Audit Manager who would like to be rewarded and recognised for your auditing skills?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its team members? If so, this Audit Manager role within an established accountancy firm in Cambridgeshire could be for you.
You'll need to have at least two years of post-qualification experience, be able to lead audits, and have high attention to detail.
Besides being an out-and-out auditor, you'll need to have experience with corporate tax, VAT, and be confident leading audits to a high standard.
In addition to being technically strong, you'll be a team leader -- supporting, mentoring, and managing a team of junior colleagues.
For the right person, this established and growing firm in Cambridgeshire offers a supportive environment with excellent benefits.
- Part of your job as an Audit Manager will be to use your technical proficiency to plan and complete complex audits with a team of juniors.
- Your job will also include managing and advising a diverse portfolio of clients with differing requirements.
- As a senior team member, your role will encompass managing, supporting, and developing a team of Audit Juniors.
- You'll regularly review your team's work as part of your role to maintain a high standard.
- You'll take a supportive view to leadership to foster a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative working environment.
- Working closely with your manager, you'll discuss and make recommendations to senior stakeholders within the practice to support the firm's growth, values, and success.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This established firm of accountants has recently centralised its functions into one large office in a town in Cambridgeshire.
With some exciting growth and expansion plans, the firm now needs to increase its team of talented accountants.
The firm provides a supportive learning environment with a clear path for career progression.
Benefits As An Audit Manager
- Salary of £40,000 to £50,000.
- A supportive environment.
- Competitive holiday entitlement.
- Structured induction period and process.
- Career development plans and progression opportunities.
- Two years of post-qualification experience.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- An experienced Audit Manager that can plan and lead audits.
- Specific experience within corporate tax and VAT.
- Previous experience of managing an audit team.
- Technically strong with great interpersonal and communication skills.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.