As an Indirect Tax Advisor, you will have the opportunity to join one of the largest UK Energy Businesses, who aim to help Britain achieve it's climate change ambitions.
- Provide timely and clear Indirect Tax Advice to the wider business
- Deal with HMRC queries and manage correspondence
- Provide support in relation to internal and external audit activity from an Indirect Tax perspective
- Take responsibility for the management of Indirect Tax Projects
- Produce reports and engage with Senior Management
- Oversight of tax compliance
As well as the above, the role offers the opportunity to develop understanding on a range of Indirect Taxes other than VAT.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Part or fully qualified (CTA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Significant understanding of tax legislation
- Experience managing VAT reporting and providing technical advice
- Experience managing and delivering improvement projects