There is an exciting opportunity for a Group Financial Controller to join a media company based in London,= on a 9 month contract.
What the role involves:
- Leading and managing a team.
- Contributing to the group reporting process.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with annual external audits.
- Ensuring financial processes are efficient.
- Liaising with Group auditors to ensure Group is reporting in line with standards.
- Group cashflow projections review.
- Experience as a Finance leader.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified.
- Highly detail focused.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply by sending your CV or getting in touch directly.
Any questions please contact email@example.com